The JBR TRU-3.5 Wide Path Full Aluminum Intake System allows you to have your cake and eat it too!!
It features a full 3.5” Inside Diameter Billet Aluminum MAF housing with an OEM like air straightener. It also features the ability to change the turbo side coupler to accommodate every size turbo inlet ranging from the stock turbo all the way up to a 4” inlet. So no matter what stage you are with your build, JBR has the intake to fit your needs. Oh, and then there’s the sound! The sound that only a full aluminum intake makes when the turbo spools up, is also included!!
Every TRU-3.5 MAF housing has been machined from 6061-T6 to tolerances of +/-.001 and includes a factory style air straightener for the most accurate signal to the MAF sensor. The air straightener is integrated in to the wall of the housing eliminating any reduction in ID like those that use honeycomb straighteners. There’s also no way for the straightener to come loose and be sucked in to the turbo like those that use pressed in blades.
Our MAF housings are the lightest in the industry weighing in at only 9.4oz. The lighter housing significantly reduces heat soak, sheds heat quicker which lowers intake temperatures creating more power. Each MAF housing is beautifully anodized for a smooth, long lasting finish resistant to corrosion, even when subjected to the harshest environmental conditions.
All Tru- 3.5 Wide Path Intakes include a 3.75” Dry-Flow air filter. JBR Dry Flow air filters flow 200% more air than the factory filter while providing superior engine protection. It uses both depth loading, capable of removing extremely fine particles (down to < 0.1 micron), and structural screen wire to enhance airflow capabilities. This design results in a performance air filter capable of increasing horsepower and torque! The three-dimensional synthetic filtering medium is washable and requires no oiling for years of trouble free service.
Advanced Tuning IS Required
Features: - Designed and manufactured in the USA
- TRU-3.5" ID MAF housing
Application - 2006 - 2013 Mazdaspeed 3/6
Includes: - Tru-3.5" Aluminum Intake
- Billet Aluminum (3.5” ID) MAF Housing
- Stainless T-Bolt Clamps
- 3.75” Dry-Flow Filter (Washable No Oil Required)
- Installation instructions are available in our support section
- Shipping is free in the US & our Hassle Free Lifetime Warranty is included
Fitment: - Simple bolt on application.
- Compatible with stock battery box
- Requires ECU relocation or JBR Small Battery Box
- Uses stock mounting location for OEM Turbo. (May not use OEM mounting location with all GT Turbos)
- Fits with the OEM and all aftermarket top mount intercoolers.
- Fits with all front mount intercoolers that a conventional SRI will work with.