The JBR TRU-3.0 Wide Path Full Intake System is the only True 3” intake system that extends from the MAF housing all the way to the transition at the turbo. The thick, 5-ply, wire reinforced, high temperature silicone construction is far superior at insulating the intake air from extreme engine temperatures. This translates in to lower boost air temperatures and more horsepower that no other aluminum intake can accomplish.
Every TRU-3.0 MAF housing has been machined from 6061-T6 to tolerances of +/-.001 and includes a factory style air straightener for the most accurate signal to the MAF sensor. The air straightener is integrated in to the wall of the housing eliminating any reduction in ID like those that use honeycomb straighteners. There’s also no way for the straightener to come loose and be sucked in to the turbo like those that use pressed in blades. Our MAF housings are the lightest in the industry weighing in at only 9.1oz. The lighter housing significantly reduces heat soak & sheds heat quicker which lowers intake temperatures creating more power. Each MAF housing is beautifully anodized for a smooth, long lasting finish resistant to corrosion, even when subjected to the harshest environmental conditions.
All Tru- 3.0 Wide Path Intakes include a 3.25” Dry-Flow air filter. JBR Dry Flow air filters flow 200% more air than the factory filter while providing superior engine protection. It uses both depth loading, capable of removing extremely fine particles (down to < 0.1 micron), and structural screen wire to enhance airflow capabilities. This design results in a performance air filter capable of increasing horsepower and torque! The three-dimensional synthetic filtering medium is washable and requires no oiling for years of trouble free service.
The Wide Path Full Intake system is designed to be run in recirc mode but includes a plug for easy conversion to non-recir mode.
Advanced Tuning IS Required
Features: - Designed and Manufactured in the USA
- Tru 3" ID MAF housing
- Thick 5 ply wire reinforced silicone
Includes: - Tru-3.0" Silicone Intake System and Billet Aluminum (3.0” ID) MAF Housing
- Stainless T-Bolt Clamps
- Plug to run in non-recirc mode
- 3.25” Dry-Flow Filter (Washable No Oil)
- Installation instructions are available in our support section
- Shipping is free in the US & our Hassle Free Lifetime Warranty is included
Fitment: - Simple bolt on application.
- Compatible with the stock battery box (May require the removal of the outer ECU cover)
- Uses stock mounting location for OEM Turbo. (May not use OEM mounting location with all GT Turbos)
- Fits with the OEM and all aftermarket top mount intercoolers.
- Fits with all front mount intercoolers that a conventional SRI will work with.