Dramatically reduce intake restrictions and get an impressive improvement in power throughout the entire RPM range with the Mazda6 SkyActiv Short Ram Intake System.
Gains up to 6 Horsepower
MAF housings engineered to exact tolerances and manufactured using the latest in computer-aided techniques. Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Designed Specifically for Mazda: All CorkSport parts have been designed and tested specifically for Mazdas.
- Velocity Stack Design: Smooths the incoming air flow and increases the flow rate of air and reduces turbulence.
- Durable Dry Flow Air Filter: Reusable and water resistant, this unique non-woven filter media does not require oil to filter and trap dirt and actually sheds dirt under engine vibration unlike cotton-gauze which holds contaminates until you clean the filter.
- Custom Reinforced Silicone Connectors: Constructed from multi-layer nylon braid to provide more strength and power and a smooth internal transition for less turbulence and optimal flow.
- CorkSport Service and Support: Receive a 2 year warranty, full color installation instructions, all of the needed installation hardware, and knowledgeable telephone installation support.
**How to find your build date of your 2014-2017 Mazda 6. Open the drivers door and locate the vehicle identification sticker. It will look like the picture below. There will be a location which says date shown with the red arrow. That is what you need to find your build date. As you can see on the example below the Mazda was built in November 2012.